Postmortem Autopsy Table is used during the undertaking of Post-Mortem procedure. This is used to find out time as well as cause of death. This is used to perform the autopsy, which is the examination of a Cadaverous for Forensic purpose. This is useful for the doctors to get the cause of death. This Postmortem Autopsy Table provides useful information about time. This is of rust-proof construction and can prevent the spillage of water as well as body fluids. The table is featured with squish proof electrical outlets. Height of the table can be effortlessly adjusted. Apart from that, this enables easy clean up.
- Large radius inside corners for easy clean up.
- These are specially designed for all kinds of postmortem work.
- Autopsy stainless steel table mounted on stainless steel tubular stand.
- The construction of these tables incorporates state-of-the-art engineering, heavy gauge stainless steel and conveniences.
- Engrave measurement scale on one side for easy measurement of cadaver.
- Scientifically designed for maximum efficiency.
- Provided with Two Nos 6" wide body-supports (S.Steel) removable type, six position head rest, crusher (grinder/aspirator) for disposal, chrome plated swing spout mixing facet for hot and cold water, lever handle for waste/drain and deep & large S. S. Sink with overflow.